It is time again for my fearless attempt (note: no dart boards were injured during this exercise) to predict the outcome of the 2011 NFL Season. I know that some of you will doubt my crystal ball but it seldom fails me (except when it needs repair which happens around this time every year).
- Pats –
This team has struggled in the playoffs but always has a great regular
season. This year it will get to the AFC
- Jets – I wonder how good the O will be because I
am not sold on QB Sanchez.
- Dolphins – This team is without a QB and it will
show. Daboll is the OC which is good
news for the TE’s.
- Bills – This team is going to be in the running
for the 1st pick QB Luck. But
will they be willing to pay enough to sign him if they get the 1st
- Steelers – They have a D older than the “over
the hill gang” of Redskin fame and the window to winning is closing because of
- Ravens – They just can’t seem to find a way beat