Everybody who owns a garage vow at some point or other that they must sort out all the stuff and organized it so that it looks nice and everything is at hand when they need it. But because of the sort of things you have to store, garages tend to become extremely cluttered spaces. One of the worst culprits are the bikes. They look innocent enough and make you think they won’t take much space but they always seem to get in the way. So lets look at some garage bike storage ideas I came across in a consumer product reviews website so that you can store your bike efficiently and without it getting in your way.
That article I referred says it is best to put a bike in a shed of its own if you have any form of outside space in your premises because it will free up space in your garage. However since this isn’t a option for most people then you have to make the most of the space available in the garage by using a efficient bike storing method. There are several such methods mentioned in that article which include the following.
1) Use a ceiling mounted bike lift. This storing solution allows you to raise the bike to the ceiling height and suspend it above head height. This method preserves 100% of your floor space to park your car and store other stuff underneath it.
2) Using a wall mounted bicycle rack is the second option. This is a favored storing solution and ideal for garages that do not have high ceilings. It allows you to mount the bike on a rack on the wall and still be able to park a vehicle in your garage. The drawback is they aren’t easy to use as the previous solution
3) Freestanding bike racks are the next solution where you can’t use the above mentioned options. These stands are easy to use but unlike the previous two take up space.
There are a few more techniques to storing bicycles but these 3 solutions are the ones that are readily available. We hope they help you.
- How To Make Money With Blogs: Be A Good Problem Solver (gotbusinesscards.info)
- Simple and Clear Debt Solutions (2011taxes.org)