NOTE: Tonight listen to Samantha Bunten of NBC Sports and I preview the NFL 2013 season at 6 PM EDT on http://www.justin.tv/papaburl.
10. Can QB Cam Newton lead the Panthers back to respectability?
9. Will Vikings QB Christian Ponder ever develop enough to help the team advance in the playoffs?
8. Can the Cowboys finally make the playoffs?
7. How effective will Eagles’ head coach Chip Kelly’s offense be in the NFL?
6. Can the Giants’ defense be good enough to get them back in the playoffs?
5. Will the Falcons get deep into the playoffs this year?
4. Will the running game with Eddie Lacy balance the Packers offense?
3. Can Redskin QB Robert Griffin III stay healthy all season?
2. Will Seahawk QB Russell Wilson lead the team deep in the playoffs again?
1. Will 49er QB Colin Kaepernick continue to develop and lead the team to the Super Bowl?
Bill Smith is a former coach of several semi-pro teams, has officiated both football and basketball, done color on radio for college football and basketball and has scouted talent. He has also published several novels on .
To keep up with the News, Notes & Rumors podcasts, follow me on twitter @NNRonDSN.