Note: Join Samantha Bunten of NBC Sports and me for the Browns and NFL week recap show every Monday at 6 PM Eastern time live on http://www.justin.tv/papaburl or the archives on http://fryingpansports.com/radio-show/.
10. Which AFC team will get the first pick in the 2014 draft. The choices are Oakland, Jacksonville and Buffalo.
9. Will the new system of HC Rob Chudzinski make QB Brandon Weeden an NFL quality starter?
8. Will QB Ryan Tannehill improve enough to help the Dolphins challenge for a playoff spot?
7. How much will HC Andy Reid and QB Alex Smith improve the Chiefs’ record?
6. Will the Colts get back into the playoffs?
5. Can the Bengals get enough out of QB Andy Dalton to do deep in the playoffs?
4. Will the Steelers be able to run the ball? The top back Le’Veon Bell has a Lisfranc injury the line is below average.
3. How effective with the Ravens be on offense? Most are more concerned about the Ravens’ defense but it will be fine.
2. How much will the loss of his key targets hurt QB Tom Brady and the Pats offense?
1. Will the Broncos get enough pass rush to go deep in the playoffs?
Bill Smith is a former coach of several semi-pro teams, has officiated both football and basketball, done color on radio for college football and basketball and has scouted talent. He has also published several novels on .
To keep up with the News, Notes & Rumors podcasts, follow me on twitter @NNRonDSN.